A very desirable type of village rugs are Bakhtiari rugs. For the design, the nomads are inspired by their natural environment. For their production, nomads use the wool of their own sheep, which is of particularly high quality due to the fact that the animals graze on the pastures.
- Carpet ID: 8968608
- Thickness approx: 1cm-1.5cm
- Age: approx . 30 years
- Origin: West Persia
- pile: Wool
- chain: Cotton
- Manufacturing: hand knotted
- Also known as: Bakhtiari Medalion
- knot density: Approx. 160000 knots/sqm
- Fabric care : Clean with a vacuum cleaner. Remove stains immediately with a damp cloth
- We take pride in our products and guarantee high quality and provenance of our rugs. That's why we offer you a 30-day right of return if you are not satisfied with your product.
- Note: Transport-related creases, some of which can be seen in the illustrations, settle within a few days of the carpet being displayed.
- The multi-purpose functions of the carpet can protect your feet from cold floors and prevent bad smells.
- We have used eco-friendly and safe materials to make this rug. It is absolutely safe for your children and pets at home.
- The product is non-toxic and helps absorb moisture from the room, which is a natural property of wool.
- The weaving technique used in the production of this rug makes it durable for generations.
- Suitable for indoor use, the rug can be installed in living rooms, bedrooms, dining areas, playrooms, study rooms, back entrances, offices, high-traffic areas, etc.
If you are a B2B customer interested in our carpets, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows us to create individual offers for you.