Kilim - Bakhtiari (257x108cm)
Lori-Bakhtiaris are carpets made from individual pieces of fabric from traditional bags. Villagers use the bags to carry their items. Because of their aesthetic design, they tied the individual pieces of fabric together to form carpets in order to use them as decoration for their living spaces. For the design of the fabric parts, the villagers are inspired by their natural environment.
- Carpet ID: 8968601
- Thickness approx.: 0.5 cm
- Age: around 30
- Origin: Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari
- pile: Handspun Wool
- Chain: Wool
- Manufacture: Handwoven, Handknotted
- Also Known As: Lori Tache , Kilim , Kilim
- Knot density: Approx. 160,000 knots/sqm
- Fabric care : Clean with a vacuum cleaner. Remove stains immediately with a damp cloth
- We take pride in our products and guarantee high quality and provenance of our rugs. That's why we offer you a 30-day right of return if you are not satisfied with your product.
- Note: Transport-related creases, some of which can be seen in the illustrations, settle within a few days of the carpet being displayed.
- The multi-purpose functions of the carpet can protect your feet from cold floors and prevent bad smells.
- We have used eco-friendly and safe materials to make this rug. It is absolutely safe for your children and pets at home.
- The product is non-toxic and helps absorb moisture from the room, which is a natural property of wool.
- The weaving technique used in the production of this rug makes it durable for generations.
- Suitable for indoor use, the rug can be installed in living rooms, bedrooms, dining areas, playrooms, study rooms, back entrances, offices, high-traffic areas, etc.
If you are a B2B customer interested in our carpets, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows us to create individual offers for you.